Monday, July 20, 2009

Years ago I got a subscription to this magazine Photobucket and I LOVE it. However, 13 magazines a year (there is always a special holiday magazine) for 6 years makes a total of 78 magazines, and that is just WAY too many to keep. So a few years ago I started to go through the magazines and cut out the pictures that intrigued me and the rest of the magazine went into recycling. Sometimes I would love a whole room or some of the artwork or maybe even just a flower arrangement but I cut them out and put them in here Photobucket ...pretty fancy hey?!? :) It's my inspiration binder and I've seperated it into sections...
Master Bedroom
Photobucket
Kids Rooms
Photobucket(btw, if I had had a girl, look how SWEET this room is)
Living rooms, Kitchen, Bathroom
Holidays
Photobucket Photobucketand extrasPhotobucket(these are wallpapers I liked from Home Depot)PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket.
I use to just put the pictures into the plastic sheeting but they were all messed up and I would have to dig through them to find something that I was looking for. Brilliant idea.... I glued the pictures to a plain white piece of paper.... I know, I know....soooo smart. Now I can see everything quickly and I can add more pictures easily and neatly.

I LOVE my inspiration binder. I LOVE looking through it and adding to it, now I need to just use the inspiration to make my home BEAUTIOUS!!!

***All the pictures in this post are from House & Home Canada***
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment