Monday, July 20, 2009

Like I said in my 1st post I am addicted to creative people's blogs, and if you look over to the right, those are a bunch of the blogs that I LOVE. While snooping through all these blogs I will find pictures of rooms that I LOVE and want to remember them so I'll save them to my computer. However, it was getting out of control, I probably have over 300 pictures of just things I've found and liked. I needed to do something with all those pictures so I organized them into files.

Photobucket

A look into a couple of those files:
Photobucket
a picture from the kitchen file..
Photobucket

Photobucket
a picture from the great ideas file....
Photobucket

Ahhhh....it's much easier to find a picture now.

~I have no idea who these pictures belong to~
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment