Friday, July 17, 2009

Why?

Why did I decide to make this blog? There's a few reasons:

1) I am a homeowner that is not filthy rich, nor am I willing to spend mega bucks on decor but I am VERY tired of my boring, nekid walls and bland rooms.

2)I think I have an addiction to creative people's blogs....maybe because I am not the most creative person out there and I get so many great ideas from these people. I am Jackie Shutra, and I admit that I am a decorating blog junkie :)

3)I didn't want my personal blog to be inundated by all my decorating adventures, ideas or finds.

4)I'll have a place to write down my ideas, keep track of pictures that I like, help myself remember blogs that I love and just clear up my favorites file.

I am always looking for more ideas so feel free to link me to your blogs, or show me your cool finds, or even tell me some helpful tips... I am always wanting to learn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment